Tuesday, February 13, 2007

But Wait, There's More! Field Trips # 2 & 3...

Oh, did you think I was done? Not yet, my pretties... The Neema and I are scheming constantly, and summer is shaping up well. Next Field trips in the works: Gypsy Eyes Farm Party, June 22 & 23, Lignum VA. Yes, it's a party and it's on a farm. SAVE THE DATE.




And get ready for tummy sunburns... that's right, we're going tubing! All of the glorious details will be revealed once we make it safely to the other side of winter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe no one's commented on how hilarious that picture is. So I'm gonna. That picture's freaking hilarious! There. I said it.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You're totally right! But when I first saw it, it was so genius I actually thought it was art, so I didn't say anything.

Anonymous said...

Whatever, "anonymous"! It's pure comedy. Look at those nerdy stiffs inspecting nature & farm life. They look like they just teleported there from their secret science lab! *snort*

van nasty said...

oh my goodness. such commentroversy!