Sunday, February 18, 2007

Housemate Leavin' Blues



My housemate’s leavin’
He’s gotta new place to stay
Gonna go climb a mountain-uh
Yeah he’s takin his furniture ‘way…

Aw, I got the housemate darlin’
I got those housemate leavin’ blues
Yeah if you have a friend who needs a room now
Tell them to put on their movin’ shoes

The room is nine by twelve, ah
It’s got 3 windows too…
If you like livin' with girls, now
Then this room is made for you

Aw we got the housemate baby…
We got those housemate leavin no replacement blues
Aw you better tell your other housemates
I got to move, or I’m gonna lose

The rent is $666…
We didn’t plan it that wa-hay
Got your own closet and bathroom
But utilities you’ll have to pay

I got those housemate now now now… well
Got those ever-lovin housemate blues
If I don’t find a new housemate by May 1st
Laaawd I just don’t know what I’ll do

Thank you.

No comments: