Sunday, February 11, 2007

I LOST MY PHONE IN PHILLY, I LOST YOUR NUMBER TOO...




oh joy.
no, really. I can't tell you what an AMAZING time I had in Philadelphia. I hijacked Mary Hellyeah and a bit over two hours later, we were drinking Pedestrians (you'll have to get the recipe from Kendra) and eating chocolate covered potato chips in celebration of my friend Laris' birthday. It was after the dance party at about 4 am, when it was decided that a walk around the city in sub zero temperatures was in perfect order. Now, I fell down a few times, musing, singing and shouting about how "Being a Gangsta is so Neat" (Is this Eazy E lyric ONLY funny to me??), but I held my own on the Pontoon boat on the frozen river, found more than a few places to publicly relieve myself, thought the better of climbing any higher than my friends, who had reached the Gargoyle on the Lincoln Memorial and so many more things that are probably best left for my friends to tell me next time we meet....

"uuuuh, what does this have to do with anything?" you ask?

OH YEAH! Somehow, in the midst of all of these shenanigans, I LOST MY PHONE & CONSEQUENTLY, YOUR DIGITS. So if you haven't sent them already, please do. I just found out that the donkeys at Sprint won't have my fresh new Moto Q in stock until Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prima Neema is my friend, and also my patron saint.