Friday, May 18, 2007

ill-a-delphia. a mini tour. 05.18.07- 05.20.07


I haven't been ignoring you. really.
you know my favorite and most used four letter word, don't you?
B.U.S.Y.

this weekend, I'll be taking a much needed weekend away from DC to rock out in the city of brotherly love.

If you happen to be in Philly, gimmie a ring. I mean text! I hate the phone.

Here's our itinerary as we know it...
05.18
unload sometime in the afternoon..
meet w/ L&K for drinks at Tavern 17
Mastodon at the Electric Factory. 9P. $18 w/ Against Me and Cursive. Tix still on sale.
post show festivities? indeed...

05.19
must brunch.
Mutter Museum (if I have my way)
dinner tbd
Unsane at the Khyber. 9P. $12 w/ 400 Blows and Mouth of Architect. Tix still on sale.

05.20
we'll say our goodbyes sometime in the afternoon.
I heart philly!

No comments: