Wednesday, May 2, 2007

mayday!!!



Another brand new month is upon us, and I as always, am busier than sin. There was nothing much to post for new music tuesday, however, I recently changed my email address and I didn't have a chance to post deets for last night's Yellow Fever and Riff Raff events. For this, I'm truly sorry. Tomorrow night, I'll be attending a DCBIA dinner for the Revival of H Street. I'm especially excited because Harriet Tregoning, the newly appointed DC Director of the Office of Planning will be one of the speakers. For those of you who don't know, Ms. Tregoning spent a number of years at the EPA and later, helped to found the Smart Growth Network. I don't talk about work much, but she is totally one of my "sheros". Anyway, I'm hoping to rub elbows with her and a bunch of other forward thinking DC development people tomorrow night, so I'll be missing out on my typical Thursday night hijinx with you kids. Hey! I'm looking out for YOUR FUTURE!!! Stay tuned...

No comments: