Wednesday, May 2, 2007

VIRGIN FEST soft sale begins today! 05.02.07



Ladies, gentlemen, music lovers and the scum of the earth who could possibly ruin my day, presale tix for the Virgin Music Festival went on sale this morning. The second annual two day festival will be on August 4th and 5th at Pimlico Raceways in Balmer. As much as I loathe these outdoor music fests, lemme tell you why I'm going; BAD BRAINS. If I needed one other reason to justify the $175 two day tickie price; MODEST MOUSE. and if I may continue... Wu Tang Clan, Beastie Boys, Spoon, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, MIA, TV on the Radio, the Crystal Method and so much more! How about I stop telling you so you can peep the site for yourself and get your tix.

one day passes = $97.50

virginfest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.