Monday, January 22, 2007

2007: F.I.Y.


If 2006 was the year of Do-It-Yourself, then 2007 is raising the ante.

Neema making this blog, giving us hipsters a little rest from checking our inboxes every 2 seconds and bringing together concert-goers, bargain-finders and food-eaters everywhere? Oh yeah, she fucked it herself.

When we went to no less than 5 parties on New Years Eve, getting quite high along the way and causing general mayhem? Oh yeah, we fucked it ourselves.

That time I got really drunk and got 3 hours of sleep before a 15-hour day at work coordinating the most important event I'd been given so far? Oh yeah, I fucked it myself.

The moral of the story: don't let anyone else fuck it for you. FUCK-IT-YOURSELF.

v. to fuck it yourself - to do; to make; to cause; to thwart; to consume large amounts of alcohol on a school night; to create; to elect George W. Bush.

3 comments:

prima_neema said...

can one laugh and die simultaneously? cause if so, this girl is in some serious trouble.
btw, is that supposed to be you and me in that fuzzy animal pic?? not only are we cute, we're surrounded by blue silk taffeta sublimeness.
FIY 4EVAH.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that could totally be us! We're so cute and fuzzy! I expect tales of fucking it yourself from everyone...

prima_neema said...

wait. does this mean I'm the short brown one with glasses???

:|