Saturday, January 20, 2007

safe & sound. 01.20.07



uuuugh! ya'lls were lucky that I didn't endanger your sweet and tender selves last night. The Benjy Ferree show was great and it seemed as if everyone I know in the city was out. Go team dc! The bad part was that I started drinkin what I wanted (beam and coke) rather than what I should have been drinking (water) and by the time we finally got kicked out, all I could think about was getting home to my sweet, sweet pillow...

Thankfully, I had the mental fortitude to pour myself into a cab, which was by all accounts, probably one of the best cab rides I ever had that didn't involve screaming in the back seat with my girls or a hot make out session. The cab driver had my favorite am radio program on ... yes, I DID mention it earlier this week... Coast to Coast AM630... after we got back to my place, I sat in the car and talked about ghost stories for about 20 minutes with one of the nicest cabbies in dc. and he didn't try to jack me with another zone charge!!

and yes, virginia, there IS a santa claus!


oh...
and yes, I'll say it...love the ALF laugh. ha!

No comments: