Monday, January 22, 2007

excitemuch!!! HILLS HAVE EYES II (In theaters this spring!)




It was at the Children of Men ten minute preview nightmare that my dark and tortured appetite for cinematic bloodlust was finally piqued... On the screen before me, the desert. From camera left, a hunched form, dressed in drab military garb, slowly dragging what appeared to be a body behind him, tied to his ankle with frayed rope..

deep down inside. i knew.

when the second figure appeared in a similar fashion, i feared that it would be another war movie.. something along the lines of (what was that jake gyllenhaall film...? oh.. yeah...) Jarhead or Three Kings...

BUT NO.

to my complete delight and satisfaction of intuition... It was what I hoped it would be... the trailer for:
THE HILLS HAVE EYES II

when it flashed on the screen, I released an audible "yesh!" and pumped my fist in the air...

I never said I wasn't a nerd.
got gore?

No comments: