Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hell's Bells

Let me issue a User's Warning for the coming few weeks as the "Congressional Season," as we affectionally call it at work, ramps up to a screamingly urgent tea-kettle pace. The User's Warning is for moi, Ms. Becton. Even though I love a fast and furious day at work, they will all be fast and furious until, oh, about April. So, well intentioned as I may be to meet everyone out in the eveings, there will be more nights than usual that I just shutdown and crash unpredictably. I send you my best, I love you all, don't take it personally, and you can always try to call and rally me.

Yeah, and e-mail w/ me is/will continue to be spotty. I hate to say it, but txt is the best way to reach me if you don't e-mail me at work.

I should be back in the evening game in a week or two once I get back into the swing of actually working again all day at work. (Case in point, I don't think that's a sentence.)

2 comments:

van nasty said...

i read that at first as "cong ressional season" and thought what the hell is cong ressional?!? im a damned fine lobbyist, let me tell you...

MHInSpace said...

I hear you, Mrs. Becton. If y'all want to see me in March, you best be coming to see one of our fabulous shows at the Smithsonian. Peace.